Saturday, March 21, 2009

Introducing

Well, my sister decided that I needed to have a blog so that everyone can keep up with what we are doing these days. I guess I will start by telling what I have been up to. I am still working in state government and decided to take a team lead position about 8 months ago. I have 8 employees that currently report to me. I definitely do not like being in management!

My husband also is still working for state government. He still enjoys his job .... most of the time. He enjoys golfing and tries to get on the course as much as possible.

The boys are doing good. C is finishing up 2nd grade and I am amazed by what 2nd graders learn about these days. He is currently playing soccer and looks forward to baseball this summer. B is finishing up kindergarten and still hasn't decided whether or not he likes school. He would much rather be out playing than sitting still at a table writing. He is also playing soccer and looks forward to baseball this summer. K is 16 months old and trying to talk. He has mastered walking and really prefers to run to get where he is going.

We added to our family in January with a little maltese puppy named Peanut. The boys were so excited to have a dog again. The dog is also male, so I guess will continue to be the only female in our household.

Well, that's our life in a nutshell. Hope I can be as faithful to this blogging as my sister, but don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. Now, be sure that you email this link to all your friends and family so they can check in. I think you'll find after a while that it is quite fun, and you will make a mental note each day of things you want to post that otherwise no one would ever know! I'm glad ya let me set you up--now we can keep working on the rest of the fam and get a little network going! Love M

    ReplyDelete